Corporate and Social Responsibility
Goodwill and Charity Work
We undertake many forms of goodwill and charity work to ensure we give back to the communities we work with. As a modern and forward-thinking business, social responsibility is a core strand of our corporate DNA and we pride ourselves on the work we do to support countries and communities less fortunate than ourselves.
To find out more about our charity work, donations and sponsorship take a look through our press releases and news articles.
Corporate and Social Responsibility Scope
Ballyclare Limited recognise a sustainable business process to be of primary importance in the creation of sustainable value for all parties involved in our business through the implementation of sound operational practices and execution of the company’s moral obligations. Ballyclare Limited is committed to the development, implementation and maintenance of internationally recognised standards of health and safety, environmental, social, economic and business management.
We recognise our requirement to be socially responsible and we carry this out as follows:
- Operate equal opportunities policy
- Provide good, safe-working conditions, rewarding loyalty and initiative, encouraging employee
training & retraining
- Exist in harmony with our neighbours, co-operating and supporting initiatives including crime and pollution issues.
The need for strong financial management and reinvestment is the basis of our approach towards economic
- Achieving economic stability and growth without adversely affecting social and environment issues
- Dedicated commitment towards increasing business activity within the UK
- Paying creditors promptly.
Certification to ISO 14001 with our objectives focussing on:
- Minimisation of waste, packaging, emissions and pollution generally
- Recycling of materials wherever possible
- Commitment towards WEEE & other relevant regulations.